Monday, April 7, 2014

MY #NOFILTER #SELFIESATURDAY MAKE UP

Kiko Unlimited Stylo lipstick 13 Cocoa

This is a 5 minute make up I put together just because I wanted to try my new Kiko lipstick from their new Unlimited Stylo line.

I got shade 13 Cocoa. I would describe more as a dark mauve, that your-lips-but-better kind of colour.
To prove my point, the lip pencil I paired it with which is by Kiko Smart Lip Pencil 712 and is in the same shade, is called Rose Mauve ^_^

I am already obsessed with this lipstick, this is my new favourite!!
And I am sooo tempted to say this is my ALL-TIME favourite, but after only wearing it once I guess it's a little too soon for such a statement :-(

The other products I am wearing are:

L'Oreal Lumi Magique (True Match Lumi) foundation in DW3 Gold Linen, applied with my Real Techniques stippling brush

Mac Pro Longwear concealer in NC30 on blemishes and Dior Diorskin Sculpt concealer on my undereye area, both applied with a Topshop Eyes brush

The black from the Kiko Bad Girl Color Fever eyeshadow palette 103, smudged on top and bottom lashline

Kiko Skinny Fit Kajal 06 (black), my new favourite black eye pencil, on my waterline and on the outer part of my upper lashline to elongate my eyes

L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara, another favourite, my current favourite mascara!!

Kiko Mat Tan Essential Bronzer, a dark matte bronzer from a past collection, applied with my Kiko Boulevard Rock Face brush



Below is another Unlimited Stylo shade I got, 14 Natural Beige, a very pretty beige shade ^_^

And I would like to take this opportunity to thank Kiko for sharing these two pictures of me on their social networks, thank you so much Kiko, I am so honoured!! <3 <3

Girls let me know what Unlimited Stylo shades you got!!

Have a beautiful day <3

Love
MJ


Kiko Unlimited Stylo lipstick 14 Natural Beige

6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! And Cocoa is such a pretty & flattering colour on you =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda you are so sweet, thank you so much!!!
      That's such a universally flattering shade, I recommend you give it a try if you have the chance!!
      Thank you, I hope you are having a beautiful day :-)) :-*

      Delete
  2. Sweet MJ this lipcolor is gorgeous!I loooove it on you!I have to check it out as soon as possible-maybe I order it online so that it will be here in a few days!;)

    kisses and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annika you should really try these, it's a very intense and sophisticated formula.
      With this shade you can't go wrong, but I can also see on you more pinky shades like 2 or 9.

      I can't wait to see one of them in your #motd picture soon!!
      <3 <3

      Delete
  3. I bought Cocoa some time ago, but on my lips it looks a lot more brownish.
    Anyway, you look amazing with both lipsticks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetheart!

      Could the shade difference be due to a difference in our complexion? I am a Mac NC30 with self-tan - and I must have been self-tanned in that picture, pretty slim chances I would have taken a picture otherwise, you know what I mean :-/

      Haha or maybe I just got an odd "Cocoa" lipstick! I never thought of double checking in the store, I will next time, I will buy a back up since mine is more than halfway through :-)

      Thank you so much for your sweet comment Maria, I really appreciate it, hope you're having a beautiful day <3

      Delete

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*